Hello!
We did it!! We finally published our first blogspot! And it's all thanks to you wonderful bloggers out there--I saw what you created and I had to try it myself. How hard could it be, right? :)
So, this is our little family of five...Brett a.k.a Dad, Natalie a.k.a Mo-om, Jacob, Tristan, & Dean. Yes, we could have our own basketball team, or soccer team, or any other 5-player team of a rough-and-tumble sport. However, I have managed to hold my own as the only female in the family (and it has its perks too). Mind you, there is never any complaining when Mom needs to go on a shopping spree or to the spa for a quick getaway.
But, we do know how to have fun together as well. Some of our favorite excursions include trips to Red Rock canyon for serious hiking and drives to the Bellagio fountains for a real cultural experience. How great it is here in Las Vegas! Since Brett and I made it our home in 2001, we have been very blessed and look forward to the many years ahead, especially with our 3 boys.
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:
Welcome aboard...we've been expecting you!
This has been a delightful sightseeing pleasure checking out your blog and even jumping to Daniel & Michelle's. You've done an excellent job and I love the music choices! Love, Mom in TX
Post a Comment