My day
Mother's Day this year was such a treat! One of the highlights was when Jacob, after waking up early, decided to set the table and prepare breakfast for his Mom and the rest of the family. Take a look!
The breakfast table even had napkins at each setting and your choice of three beverages! Then after sending me on a scavenger hunt with clues at each spot, I found the following heartfelt note from my sweet boy:
"I like you a lot, not that much and you aren't as fun as dad but you are still fun, and I like what you make for breakfast and dinner. love Jake"
I just died laughing!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:
That is the funniest note. Dad's always seem funner. That is so fun that he wrote that note. Definetly one to keep. It sounds like you had a nice day.
Post a Comment