1 year ago
Posted by
Brett Willis family
What a Day for the Beach!
This was the perfect end to a 4-hour drive from Las Vegas, and what better timing than the day before a huge fog rolled in and covered the beautiful California sky? Our destination was Carlsbad for a visit to Legoland, but not without a trip to the beach first...So as soon as my boys' feet hit the pavement, they went running to the ocean! (I'm just glad I had dressed them in swim trunks and slathered them in sunscreen before our roadtrip began ;)
This entry was posted on Monday, October 26, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
2 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fun day at the beach. It looks like they all had a blast. That is good thinking to have them ride in their swimming suits. Good planning.
WE love carlsbad! I'm hoping to get there in the spring. Sure looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment