Well, our camera was stolen! And do you want to know where? At Jacob's birthday party :(
So here's what happened:
We're at Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix for his 8th birthday and we all came inside to the reserved table for some pizza and drinks. I had been wearing the camera's wristband the entire time and I put it down on the table to serve the food to everyone. Uh-oh is right! Then in a little bit, Brett pointed out to me that our reservation sign had fallen over and knocked everything in front of it off the table (including the camera apparently). As I went to the front of the table to start picking up the mess, I half noticed an older guy who was bent over and he immediately turned and left upon my arrival. I did think that was odd, but dismissed it at the time...Until they brought out the cake for Jacob and our camera was nowhere to be found! I tried so hard to remember what the man looked like, but I could only recall grey hair. So we were left clueless. And I guess the lesson we learned is when your're in public, keep your belongings on you the whole time!!
(Looks like we'll be shopping for a camera very soon...)