1 year ago
Posted by
Brett Willis family
MY FIRST HALF!
Well, here's to the race I've been building up to all year: my 1st half marathon (13.1 mi) and my biggest cheerleader! So we headed up to Bear Lake in Garden City, UT for the event simply because I knew it would be much cooler up there than down in Las Vegas. And boy, was it...at 40 degrees and complete cloud cover, I couldn't have asked for better racing conditions! We even got to run for 1.5 miles in complete mud thanks to the rain earlier that night and I was so relieved when I didn't slip & fall myself in the mushy mess :)
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
3 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on finishing your race. That is so good for you that you have something you enjoy doing. I hate running and you would never catch me doing a race. I am glad that you hired Heather. Your families pictures turned out so good. Your boys are so handsome and you look beautiful. Hope you are all doing well.
Nice job! You look amazing too! I love your new family picture too, you guys are such a cute family! I am hoping to do a 10K in the fall, but not sure I will ever attempt a half marathon. 2 hours of running just isn't very appealing to me :) I just got my sister Kari up to 4 miles, hoping to get her to run with me in the fall!
Wow! Way to go, Natalie! I found your blog through Kristen Freeman. I had my third son this summer (we named him Heath). Send me your email address to carrie_harvey@hotmail.com if you'd like an invite to my blog. I'd love to catch up with you. I can't believe how beautiful your boys are.
Post a Comment