(We apparently went from summer to winter, according to my blog! ) So anyway, here is a recap of what our family did over Thanksgiving break. We left Wednesday afternoon from Vegas and drove up to Centerville, UT to visit our family and friends. It was a good thing we waited too, because we had just missed blizzard conditions the day before. However, Jack Frost was sitting nice & cozy, not going away anytime soon... When the thermometer barely read 20 degrees and your own breath would crystallize on your scarf after being out for 1 minute, by boys STILL insisted on playing outside in the snow!!!

T is making a perfect snow angel

Jacob is sledding down Grandpa's front yard

Who's silly?


A real snowball fight between all 3 boys.

And of course, pestering Grandma's sweet kitty!
Mind you, I pretty much stayed inside the whole trip, except when I moronically decided to join the Black Friday shoppers in exchange for grabbing a few good deals. I probably came closer to hypothermia than ever before--what was I thinking?!