Well, here they are... My Fab Four! Brett and the boys always have a good time together (can't you tell?) and Fathers Day was no exception. They humored me by sitting still for 10 seconds so I could snap this picture, but not without adding some character to it ;)

Dad was pleasantly surprised with breakfast by Jake who made blueberry muffins for him. What is this boy gonna do next? And after measuring his own ingredients, they turned out somewhat edible. Then we delivered our presents to him which included the DVD Mission:Impossible and a new electric razor (I know, how prosaic!)

Then we enjoyed his favorite meal of manicotti, salad, and French bread with dessert on the side. As you can see, I baked him a red velvet cake with a modern twist. And Jacob's comment was, "I like chocolate better". What could I say? I agree with him.