1 year ago
Posted by
Brett Willis family
Countdown 4..3..2..1
It's almost the end of summer, I can hardly believe it! And I can just hear all the moans from kids and moms alike about starting another year of school again. Ah well! So we are going to enjoy each day until it's over and this was the place we thought we'd start at: Las Vegas Springs Preserve...
First, they started experimenting at the water table.
And got their hands dirty at the erosion station,
then back to the water.
then back to the water.
They conquered the rotating stone table
then ba-ack to the water.
They boarded an old train that journeyed to the past
then back to the water!
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 13, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
2 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl! Your three boys are darling! I am about to join you with my third boy on his way! The tahoe family picture was seriously my camera set on a rock and on a timer! Can you believe that? My boys are a pain though, they are not great with eye contact when it comes to the camera! Anyway,I just love keeping up with you and your family this way! Tell Carol I said hi!
We have never been to the Springs Preserve! It looks like so much fun! I am going to have to plan a trip over there! Thanks for sharing! You always have such FUN ideas!
Post a Comment